10 savage Twitter memes that destroyed Ko Ko Korina
Ahad Raza Mir’s Coke Studio debut did not go well for him or Momina Mustehsan. Coke Studio chose to pair the two for the rendition of the classical Ko Ko Korina song sung by Ahmad Rushdi. Needless to say, the majority of the people hated it.
Here is a list of 10 savage memes that destroyed Momina Mustehsan’s and Ahad Raza Mir’s Ko Ko Korina rendition.
- Some people just couldn’t take it.
— Kabachi Phupho (@KabachiTweets) October 19, 2018
2. Others were willing to take things a bit too far
Who told them they can sing?
I just wanna talk pic.twitter.com/nOCqygYDiU
— sabah™ (@judecardan) October 19, 2018
3. Just when we thought it couldn’t get any worse…
— Zia Ahmad (@XiaAhmad1) October 19, 2018
4. Ouch. That must’ve hurt…
— 🇵🇰 (@lemezohaib) October 19, 2018
5. Is there anyone out there who liked it?
— Zunair Iqbal Nasir (@Zinasir) October 19, 2018
6. Her phone froze and she’s thanking her stars for it
I swear my phone got stuck after 30 secs and holy shit am i glad pic.twitter.com/GKSEdHrLrj
— Tahrima (@mijaziburger) October 19, 2018
7. It really made some of us quite sick
— Sara Siddiqui سارہ (@SaraNadeemSidd1) October 19, 2018
8. Are we booking those two for murder?
— 👸🏻 (@FoofieBilli) October 21, 2018
9. When you bring Friends into it…
— Saud (@Idyosinkratic) October 20, 2018
10. Wow. This is just brutal.
— M.Farooq Dhedhi (@MFarooqDhedhi) October 21, 2018